Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Finding You

Who am I? What am I? These are questions that creep into everyone thoughts from time to time. And it is difficult to answer without finding something that defines you. Unless you were a psychologist you would find it easier to define oneself using any of god creatures or man.
I consider myself to be a palm tree. You see, a palm tree can survive just about anything. It flourishes in the most challenging environment. Where there is not water and extreme temperature. I also flourish in a challenging environment. Some people think that I am over competitive; others see that it is a life necessity. Me, on the other hand I think that we humans want to push the boundaries and it is our instinct to be the best we could be, and that could only happen in a challenging environment.
A falcon is what I sometimes see myself. A falcon sees it goal which is it food from a distance it focuses on it prey, and dive undeterred from the sky just to grab it prey. This reminds me of me, this is how I see myself when I want to achieve something that I have dreamt of. 

1 comment:

  1. from your tone i think you are a very active independant chalanging person. you don't like to be alone. your ideas are diffrent and powerful. focus on achiving what you want and never gave up.

    ReplyDelete