Thursday, April 14, 2011

my travel

           I remember the day I was smoking inside the Pacific Ocean. I met a person who had six legs. This person was barbequing tomato, talked about his loud drum. We met at a toy store, while I was chilling. The toys smelled like cows drinking blood, the toys were big and square shaped and, was carrying a bowl of soup. We talked about oil prices. When I left the person throw me a mummy.
           Later when I dissected the mummy I found a key to a house. When I visited the house I saw a dog sun bathing and a mouse chasing a giraffe. The giraffe was screaming loudly in Swahili. I also saw a place made of fish and chocolate. I tasted it, and it tasted like fish and chocolate. I invited my friends to this house and showed them the mummy. I asked them to put whatever they have inside their pocket into the mummy, I stitched back the mummy. And put in my car. I took it to the zoo to scare the people. When everybody ran away from the zoo, I took a picture of the animals and sold them in eBay. With the money I bought a yacht, GPS system. Diesel tanker and a lot of canned food.
            Few days later, I stacked the food and the diesel into my yacht; I put the GPS system in the yacht too. I was planning for the trip where I will visit the entire the world. The trip will take a life time.

2 comments:

  1. You make it feel like life just began. Great job, Unknown Researcher!

    By the way, I'm sorry for not being able to entertain you with my blog lately. I had to delete it and I'm going to put it back up soon!

    Happy Stapler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unknown Researcher! I laughed the first time I read the description of your character and I am still laughing no matter how many times I read it. I really appreciate your ability to think and write randomly. Allowing yourself to be "open" and "welcoming" to ideas is a valuable skill in the process of creating something new!

    Your inventiveness at having a mummy, animals, zoo, and eBay sales that provide enough capital to sail around the world in your yacht.

    Your whimsey is way more than amusing! Thank you! I want to read more about your adventures.

    By the way, I would love your classmate, Happy Stapler, to return to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete